Counting the Days
February 3, 2019 Speaker: Joel Sutton Series: Living a Life that Counts
Scripture: Psalm 90:1–17
- God is eternal. vv. 1-2, 4.
- Human life is frail. vv. 3, 5-6.
How do we make sure our life counts?
“Teach us to number our days, so that we may get a heart of wisdom.” vs. 12.
When we number our days . . .
- . . . we will see the brevity of life. vs. 10
- . . . we will spend our days more wisely. vs. 12.
- . . . we are able to offer them to God. vv. 14-17.
Take Home Idea: If you want your life to count, you have to number your days.
More in Living a Life that Counts
March 3, 2019One Thing v2.0
February 17, 2019Mastering Your Money
February 10, 2019In the Zone