During the Advent and Christmas season, we will have one service on Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m. For those who would rather worship at home, we will be streaming the service starting at 10:00 on our YouTube and Facebook pages:
If you are able and feel comfortable, we would love for you to join us in person. Please note that if you come to church on Sunday:
- There is social distancing in the building. The sanctuary has seating in every other pew.
- Mask are required to be worn in the church for everyone ages 6 and older. Free masks will be provided in the lobby for anyone who does not have one.
- There are no Bibles in the pews, (or pens or welcome Cards). So Bring Your Own Bible.
- There are currently no scheduled adult classes. Some adult small groups and/or community groups are gathering together after church outside at local parks. Check with your Adult Community Group for more information.
- There will be no coffee, juice nor donuts served.
- Greeters will not physically greet you.
Do you have a praise or prayer request? Fill out this prayer request form and our prayer warriors will take up your pettition. You can also opt to be added to our church-wide prayer request list.
Request a Room
If you would like to reserve a room for a small group meeting, Bible study, etc., please see our Roadmap To In-Person Gatherings page for more information and a room request link.
Weekly Office Hours
- Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to noon.
Phone: (612) 827-4705
First Evangelical Free Church
5150 Chicago Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55417
We are located in south Minneapolis, on the corner of East 52nd Street and Chicago Avenue South, one block south of Minnehaha Parkway.
We have two parking lots on the east side of Chicago Avenue, and there is ample street parking as well (weather permitting). Crossing guards are available to assist you on Sunday mornings. Joel roadmap update