Various Ways to Give
A convenient and secure way to give. You can give via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your checking account by going to our online giving page. Gifts may be made on a one-time or recurring basis. You can also view your giving history. This video shows you how...
You can now donate via text message by texting an amount to give to 84321. A link will be sent back to you that will allow you to choose our church, and prompt you to enter your payment information. Watch the following video to see how...
Sunday Worship Service
We take an offering every Sunday in each of our worship services. You can request giving envelopes by contacting the church office, either by email or by calling 612-827-4705.
Checks can be mailed to 5150 Chicago Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55417.
There are several funds to choose from when making your donation:
- General - Funding for all our local ministries.
- Missions/Outreach - Support for our missionaries and community outreach.
- Benevolent - Financial support for people in our church family; managed by the Caring Commission.
- Property - Help us to upgrade, uplift, and update our building.
Accessing Your Online Giving Account
Online Giving Questions
- Q: How secure is giving online?
- A: Our online giving service uses the best available encyption (TLS) to protect your financial information.
- Q: How do I designate money to multiple funds?
- A: You can designate your contributions to multiple funds by submitting multiple transactions. Each single transaction must be designated to a single fund.
- Q: What forms of payment are accepted?
- A: Currently, we accept Credit/Debit cards and EFT payments (Electronic Funds Transfer) from a checking account.
- Q: Are my gifts tax deductible?
- A: Yes. First Evangelical Free Church is a 501(c)(3) organization registered in the state of Minnesota. Your charitable gifts are tax deductible and you will receive a statement acknowledging your gift no less than annually.
- Q: What if I still need help?
- A: Contact the church office, either by email, or by calling 612-827-4705.
Photo by Startup Stock Photos from Pexels