Ways to Give
- Online Giving: A convenient and secure way to give. You can give via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your checking account. Gifts may be made on a one-time or recurring basis. You can also view your giving history. This video shows you how...
- Text-To-Give: You can now donate via text message by texting an amount to give to 84321. A link will be sent back to you that will allow you to choose our church, and prompt you to enter your payment information. Watch the following video to see how...
- Apple Pay: You can now make donations using Apple Pay through the Church Center app. Download the app (for iPhone or for Android), and follow the step-by-step instructions to set-up your account.
- Sunday Worship Service: We take an offering every Sunday in each of our worship services. You can request giving envelopes by contacting the church office, either by email or by calling 612-827-4705.
- By Mail: Checks can be mailed to 5150 Chicago Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55417.
There are several funds to choose from when making your donation:
- General - Funding for all our local ministries.
- Missions/Outreach - Support for our missionaries and community outreach.
- Benevolent - Financial support for people in our church family; managed by the Caring Commission.
- Property - Help us to upgrade, uplift, and update our building.
Accessing Your Online Giving Account
Online Giving Questions
- How secure is giving online?
- Our online giving service uses the best available encyption (TLS) to protect your financial information. More information.
- How do I designate money to multiple funds?
- You can designate your contributions to multiple funds by submitting multiple transactions. Each single transaction must be designated to a single fund.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- Currently, we accept Credit/Debit cards and EFT payments (Electronic Funds Transfer) from a checking account.
- Are my gifts tax deductible?
- Yes. First Evangelical Free Church is a 501(c)(3) organization registered in the state of Minnesota. Your charitable gifts are tax deductible and you will receive a statement acknowledging your gift no less than annually.
- I still need help!
- Contact the church office, either by email, or by calling 612-827-4705.