CHURCH OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- 32–6 Hrs/Week
- Accountable To: Associate Pastor, Church Chairman, and Personnel Committee
CHURCH MISSION STATEMENT
First Evangelical Free Church’s mission is to help individuals become Christ-centered and Christ-sent together.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The office administrator is a critical position that greatly affects and enables the ministry of the church. The position requires a uniquely gifted person with a broad range of skills including the ability to interact with all church office contacts in a positive and sensitive manner in order to reflect the spirit of Christ.
- Exceptional level of organization with the capability of actively working on multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to function effectively and enthusiastically in a team environment.
- Efficient, confident self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision.
- PC and Mac Computer aptitude with proficiency in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google apps, and church database program.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Senior Pastor and all the other staff.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and greet visitors and respond to email inquires and requests.
- Prepare and accurately produce communications to the congregation.
- Provide administrative assistance to other ministries in the church, ie Children’s and Student ministries, etc.
- Update and maintain church database (Planning Center).
- Maintain and coordinate the master church calendar and communicate room use with facilities technician.
- Perform normal maintenance on office equipment and coordinate any repairs that are required.
- Interact with vendors, maintains office inventory and purchase supplies as needed.
- Other duties as needed to assist in the ministry of the church.
Submit resume via
Subject: Church Office Administrator
First Evangelical Free Church,
Attn: Jay Pound
5150 Chicago Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55417