If you are able and feel comfortable, we would love for you to join us in person. Please note that if you come to church on Sunday:
- There is social distancing in the building. The sanctuary has seating in every other pew.
- There is an overflow option (also family friendly) set up in the gym during the 2nd service.
- Mask are required to be worn in the church for everyone ages 6 and older. Free masks will be provided in the lobby for anyone who does not have one.
- There are no Bibles in the pews, (or pens or welcome Cards). So Bring Your Own Bible.
- There will be no coffee, juice nor donuts served.
- Greeters will not physically greet you.
Join us for a livesteamed Sunday worship at 9:00 a.m. on
You can download printable weekly sermon-notes pages with blank to fill in, and discussion questions to use with your family or small group, or your own personal study:
What Is Worship?
To worship someone or something means to ascribe that person or thing with worth, adoration, and honor. We believe that God has designed humanity to find their ultimate fulfillment in worshiping Him with the totality of their lives.
Whether in our jobs, families, hobbies, or in artistic expressions such as music, singing, or visual arts, we want to be a Christ-centered and Christ-sent people that are empowered by the Holy Spirit to bear witness to the world of God’s good-news story.
When our community gathers each Sunday morning, we also refer to that as worship. We worship together in a variety of ways including singing songs from the past and present, prayer, public readings of Scripture, visual arts, and other expressions of worship. In all of our worship, we are pursuing:
- Communion with God
- Community with each other
- Conformity into Christ-likeness