Since We Have a Great High Priest
November 6, 2022 Speaker: Joel Sutton Series: Good Since
Scripture: Hebrews 4:14– 5:10
Who can be the go-between between God and man? (Job 9:33)
An earthly high priest. (Hebrews 5:1–4)
- A high priest was a person who represented people.
- A high priest offered gifts and sacrifices.
- A high priest understood weaknesses.
What makes Jesus a superior high priest?
- Jesus is God-selected. (5:6–7)
- Jesus is God-perfected. (5:7–10)
- Jesus is our Go-Between. (4:14)
- Jesus is sympathetic. (4:15–16)
Take Home Idea: Whenever you are in need, come to Jesus, who is your God-selected, God-perfected, sympathetic go-between.
More in Good Since
November 20, 2022Since Christ Suffered in the Flesh
November 13, 2022Since We Live by the Spirit
October 30, 2022Since We Have Such A Great Hope