Building Relationships that Feel Like Family
September 18, 2022 Speaker: Joel Sutton Series: Extraordinary Norms
Five Extraordinary Norms:
- Every Christ-follower should be growing in their ability to reflect the character and priorities of Jesus Christ.
- Every Christ-follower should be building relationships that feel like family with other Christ-followers.
- Every Christ-follower should be shaped by God’s story and share it with others.
- Every Christ-follower should be recognizing and responding to the needs of others in a tangible way.
- Every Christ-follower should be living life as a residential missionary.
Four reasons to pursue deep friendships with other Christ-followers.
- Deep Friendship is God’s plan. Acts 2; Matt. 6:9
- I need others to walk with me. Colossians 2:6 -7; Heb 2:10
- I need others to watch out for me. 1 Corinthians 12:21; Phil. 2:4
- I need others to wait and weep with me. 1 Corinthians 12:26
Take Home Idea: As growing disciples, God has created you to connect with other believers.
More in Extraordinary Norms
October 9, 2022Residential Missionary
October 2, 2022Recognizing & Responding to the Needs of Others
September 25, 2022Shaped by God’s Story to Share God’s Story