It's Not "Just Sex"
Scripture: 1 Corinthians 6:12–6:20
It is Not “Just Sex”
1 Corinthians 6:12-20
- It is okay because I am under grace. v. 12
- It is okay because it is natural. v. 13
Truths about the believer’s body:
- My body is meant for God. vv. 13-14
- My body is joined to God. vv. 15-17
- My body is the dwelling place of God. vv. 18-19
- I (body and all) belong to God. vv. 19-20
- Flee sexual immorality. v. 18
- Remember who and whose I am. vv. 15, 16, 19
- Glorify God with my body. v. 20
Take Home Idea: Ultimately your body is for honoring God, not for sexual immorality.