Creekside Family Hike
June 5, 2021
9:00am – 12:00pm
Location: 101 Snelling Lake Rd, St. Paul, MN 55111Category: Children's Ministry Special Event | Coordinator: Carrie Boyum
Guided by Ross Olson.
- A hike for kids of all ages
- Fort Snelling State Park
- Meet under the Mendota Bridge. Access is on Fort Road off Highway 5 south of the airport main terminal entrance.
- $7.00 for a one day permit or $35.00 for a yearly permit for all the State Parks
- At least one parent is asked to attend and be responsible for your child/children while on the hike.
- Bring your own snacks and water bottles.
- Dress appropriately for the weather that day.
- Questions? Contact Carrie Boyum, Children's Ministry Director at firstname.lastname@example.org