The following guidelines and procedures share the preparedness plan and measures that Creekside at First Free is taking to ensure our environments are safe places for those attending Creekside in person.
- Families who are checking kids in to Creekside Kids on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights are asked to enter through the North entrance door at First Free.
- Check-in Kiosks will be manned by volunteers who will check you in and print off security stickers
- Nursery or Preschool Kids: upstairs
- Elementary Age Kids: downstairs
- Ages 3-6: optional
- Ages 6 and older and all adults: required
- All 6 year olds attending the K-1 Bible Time class need to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all check-in stations for anyone’s use.
- Families will be asked to review a health screening checklist and tell the check-in person if family members are experiencing any Covid-19 related symptoms.
- Temperatures of all Creekside volunteers and kids will be taken at the check-in stations. Only those with temperatures below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be allowed to enter the classrooms. Anyone who has cleared the temperature check will be given an “I’m cool” sticker indicating that they have a healthy temperature. If a child or volunteer has a temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, the whole family will be directed to go home and invited to participate in the online service.
- Families are asked to designate one adult to accompany their child to their room for drop-off and the same parent is to pick up at the end of Bible Time or Clubs with the security sticker. During the school year, we will provide Creekside Kids Bible Time videos and activities digitally if kids are not able to participate in church at church, for whatever reason.
- There will be signage at the Creekside rooms outlining our safety procedures for each leader, group of kids, and classroom environments.
- Name stickers to identify them as a Creekside leader.
- Required to wear a mask w/ the option of also wearing a face shield
- Nursery volunteers in the Baby Rooms will wear sleeved smocks.
- All volunteers will be temperature checked and only permitted to serve if their temperature is below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, and have answered “no” to all of the health screening checklist questions.
- Volunteers will have access to cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer.
- Creekside will use the sticker security system for picking children up from classrooms after Creekside Kids or Clubs. Kids will have one portion of the sticker placed on them during check-in. One parent or guardian must bring the coordinating sticker for a child to be released into their care. We are asking that ALL kids get picked up from classrooms by parents this year. There will be no general release of the 4th and 5th graders on Sunday mornings this year.
- Outside toys and snacks will not be permitted in the classrooms.
- No shoes will be allowed in the preschool and nursery rooms.
- No snacks will be given out during Creekside Kids or Clubs.
- If pacifiers and bottles are brought, we ask that parents label them with the child’s name.
- Families are asked to only have one adult accompany their child to drop-off and pick-up. The same parent is asked to drop-off and pick-up from the classrooms, if possible.
- Classrooms will not intermingle. Once a child is checked in, that is the classroom they will stay in until they are picked up. There will not be any large group gatherings of all Creekside kids.
- We ask that all children be picked up from their classrooms after Creekside Kids and Clubs.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies will be available in all classrooms.
- Classrooms, toys, and all hard surfaces will be sanitized prior to Sunday and Wednesday usage.
- Cleaning checklist includes: toys, surfaces, diaper changing areas, door handles, bathrooms, and furniture.
NURSERY (Sundays only)
- No street shoes will be allowed in the nursery or the preschool rooms.
- Volunteers will wear smocks, cloth masks, and will have the option of also wearing a face shield.
- Parents are asked to not enter the nursery rooms.
- All dutch doors will have the tops open to help with air flow through the nursery area.
- After kids are checked in at the hallway check-in area, proceed to the middle Coordinator Room. A volunteer will greet you and have the child enter the room.
- Only with written or verbal permission will nursery coordinators change diapers, feed babies with a bottle, or offer Cheerios.
- No snacks will be given in the nursery.
- Rooms will be sanitized prior to Sunday morning usage.
- Nursery volunteers will wash hands often.
- The nursery coordinator will contact parents via text if any issues arise during the service.