Pray Like It Matters
Matthew 8:5-13, 7:9-11; 1 Samuel 17
Our Mission: Help individuals become Christ-sent and Christ-centered together.
3 Steps to Praying Like it Matters:
1. Pray like God has the power to do anything.
– God is God, not a superhero.
2. Pray like God knows you better than you do.
– God is a loving parent, not a genie.
3. Pray like you expect God to change the world and you...because He will!
Challenge: Pray and live like we know God has a great plan for all creation, and the power to make it happen.
Encouragement: God does hear and does have a plan and the proof is all around us.